List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 28 2008 10:25am
Subject:Re: RELEASE CANDIDATE: v3.0.0 rc2
View as plain text
Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> Beta docs (check out the user manual's breakages chapter!):
>
> The user manual is jolly good, it looks especially nice as a pdf.

Yeah, that Doxygen stuff ain't half bad. :)  Thanks also go to the
Doxygen and FOP communities for helping me improve the formatting for
this run.

> this isn't big
> enough to need a new release candidate though :-)

Oh, why not, we haven't run out of integers yet....

> this doesn't remove the latex and pdf files, because of the earlier cd
> doc/html/refman

Mmmm, yes, you may have guessed we've reorganized the doc subdir a few
times now...
Thread
RELEASE CANDIDATE: v3.0.0 rc2Warren Young24 Jan
  • Re: RELEASE CANDIDATE: v3.0.0 rc2Jonathan Wakely26 Jan
    • Re: RELEASE CANDIDATE: v3.0.0 rc2Warren Young28 Jan