List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Wakely Date:January 26 2008 6:32pm
Subject:Re: RELEASE CANDIDATE: v3.0.0 rc2
> Mostly bug fixes in this one, but there's also the substantial change of
> Jonathan Wakely's new string-to-numeric stuff.  I almost kicked this
> release back to beta3 because it's so potentially game-changing, so
> test, test, test!

Hi Warren,
The RC builds and tests fine here.
If anyone reports anything funny that might be due to the new numeric
conversions I'll look at it asap.

> Beta docs (check out the user manual's breakages chapter!):

The user manual is jolly good, it looks especially nice as a pdf.

I noticed one thing after building the docs (sorry! this isn't big
enough to need a new release candidate though :-)

At the end of the "make clean" target in Makefile:
        rm -f transaction$(EXEEXT)
        cd doc/html/refman ; \
        rm -f doxygen.css [a-z]*.{dot,html,map,md5,png} ; \
        rm -rf doc/latex doc/pdf

this doesn't remove the latex and pdf files, because of the earlier cd
doc/html/refman

Easily fixed by removing the latex and pdf dirs first, before changing
dir, or changing back again.

Jon
Thread
RELEASE CANDIDATE: v3.0.0 rc2Warren Young24 Jan
  • Re: RELEASE CANDIDATE: v3.0.0 rc2Jonathan Wakely26 Jan
    • Re: RELEASE CANDIDATE: v3.0.0 rc2Warren Young28 Jan