List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 24 2008 5:17am
Subject:RELEASE CANDIDATE: v3.0.0 rc2
View as plain text
Mostly bug fixes in this one, but there's also the substantial change of
Jonathan Wakely's new string-to-numeric stuff.  I almost kicked this
release back to beta3 because it's so potentially game-changing, so
test, test, test!

Direct link to the sources:

     http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/test/mysql++-3.0.0-rc2.tar.gz

or for the RPM folk:

     http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/test/mysql++-3.0.0-rc2.src.rpm

Beta docs (check out the user manual's breakages chapter!):

     http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/test/doc/userman/
     http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/test/doc/refman/

Bakefile 0.2.3 still isn't out, so I'm not yet feeling any real pressure
to release v3.0 other than the fact that that it's now about a month
since the first public beta.  On the one hand, it means there's time to
put in stuff if it's important, and on the other, I could release 3.0 at
any time.
Thread
RELEASE CANDIDATE: v3.0.0 rc2Warren Young24 Jan
  • Re: RELEASE CANDIDATE: v3.0.0 rc2Jonathan Wakely26 Jan
    • Re: RELEASE CANDIDATE: v3.0.0 rc2Warren Young28 Jan