List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 21 2008 5:26pm
Subject:Re: 3.0.0-rc1, defined locally after being referenced with dllimport
linkage
View as plain text
Joel Fielder wrote:

> just need to bring conv's definition inline

Done.

> move the following somewhere appropriate (with class SQLTypeAdapter;
> maybe):
>
> template <class Type> class internal_string_to_number_proxy;

I think it just has to go above the declaration of class String.  It
builds and passes the tests that way, anyway.

You can try it now, or wait for the imminent rc2.
Thread
3.0.0-rc1, defined locally after being referenced with dllimport linkageJoel Fielder18 Jan
  • Re: 3.0.0-rc1, defined locally after being referenced with dllimportlinkageWarren Young21 Jan