List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 12 2008 4:59am
Subject:RELEASE CANDIDATE: v3.0.0 rc1
View as plain text
This may well be the last test release before a final one.  It's just
bug fixes and polishing relative to beta2, so things are looking pretty
stable.  I will hold it as long as necessary to deal with bugs, but not
more than a week if all is quiet.

The only other thing I foresee that can prevent me from releasing next
week is Bakefile 0.2.3: it should be out any day now, but they're still
making changes, so...  MySQL++ absolutely requires a few things in this
release, so we'll wait for it as long as we have to.

Direct link to the sources:

or for the RPM folk:

Beta docs (check out the user manual's breakages chapter!):
RELEASE CANDIDATE: v3.0.0 rc1Warren Young12 Jan