List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 4 2008 1:42pm
Subject:Re: Documentation question about perhaps missing example?
View as plain text
Jim wrote:
> I the document at
> http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/test/doc/userman/threads.html there is a
> line about half way down the page that reads:
>
> Here is an example showing how to use connection pools with POSIX threads:
>
> I don't see an example or a link.  It it because my browser isn't
> displaying something it should?

Am I to understand that you didn't even bother to look in the HTML
source for that page and see the FIXME comment?  Sheesh.  :)

At the time of the beta 1 release, the example didn't exist.  In fact,
it was just created yesterday.  If you want to see it, you can check out
the current svn version of MySQL++, or wait for the imminent beta 2
release.  It's examples/cpool?.cpp  (Two versions, one for Windows
native threads, one for pthreads.)
Thread
Documentation question about perhaps missing example?Jim3 Jan
  • Re: Documentation question about perhaps missing example?Warren Young4 Jan
    • Re: Documentation question about perhaps missing example?Warren Young4 Jan