List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Date:January 3 2008 9:07pm
Subject:Question about threads.
View as plain text
The document I previously mentioned also said you have to explicitly
instruct the ./configure step to compile with threads.  I thought, "I'll
bet I forgot to do that last time" so I looked in the log.  Hm, I'm sure
I ran it without any options.  So I unpacked the tar.gz file into /tmp
and did the ./configure again.  It looks like that option is automatic
or somehow he knew I had used it a long time back to generate a 2.1.1
library.

Is there some intelligence here or are threads automatically included
now if the support is there, e. g. threaded mysql and a thread library?

I'm running on a Centos 4.4 system.  Loaded the default mysql from the
repository.

Thanks,
Jim.
Thread
Question about threads.Jim3 Jan
  • Re: Question about threads.Warren Young4 Jan