List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 3 2008 6:58pm
Subject:Re: problems in ConnectionPool
View as plain text
Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> Do you have a working pool subclass, or are these patches being done in
>> vitro, the same way the class was created?
>
> I started out like that but knocked together a very simple
> test_pool.cpp with some assertions, which I used to check the basics.
> I've attached it, for what it's worth.

I ended up coding new pool subclasses for examples/cpool?.cpp, but I
turned your attachment into a new official test.  Thanks!
Thread
problems in ConnectionPoolJonathan Wakely22 Dec
  • Re: problems in ConnectionPoolJonathan Wakely22 Dec
    • Re: problems in ConnectionPoolJonathan Wakely22 Dec
  • Re: problems in ConnectionPoolWarren Young27 Dec
    • Re: problems in ConnectionPoolWarren Young27 Dec
      • Re: problems in ConnectionPoolJonathan Wakely27 Dec
        • Re: problems in ConnectionPoolWarren Young28 Dec
    • Re: problems in ConnectionPoolJonathan Wakely27 Dec
      • Re: problems in ConnectionPoolWarren Young3 Jan