List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Wakely Date:December 28 2007 8:54pm
Subject:Re: patch for bootstrap script
View as plain text
On 28/12/2007, Warren Young wrote:

> Its death rattle is less noisy now.

heh, yeah much better.

> I've chosen instead to make bootstrap search in likely places for
> bakefile.m4.  If it still doesn't work for you, let me know where you
> have it installed and I'll add that to the list of places it looks.

Well it's in ~/sandbox/ at the moment, so you've made it easy for me
to add that but it's probably not worth having in svn :)
I think I'll just install bakefile somewhere sensible anyway.

Thanks for all the changes,

Jon
Thread
patch for bootstrap scriptJonathan Wakely15 Dec
  • Re: patch for bootstrap scriptWarren Young17 Dec
    • Re: patch for bootstrap scriptJonathan Wakely17 Dec
      • Re: patch for bootstrap scriptWarren Young28 Dec
        • Re: patch for bootstrap scriptJonathan Wakely28 Dec