List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Wakely Date:December 28 2007 8:40pm
Subject:Re: invalid iterator in lookups[]
> Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> > This one was caught by GCC's debug mode.
>
> I'm guessing you mean an STL debug mode, not -g or something like that.

Yes, sorry, I mean the libstdc++ debug mode:
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/debug.html#safe

>   The bootstrap 'pedantic' option should turn this on, but I don't know
> how, so...hint please?  :)

 -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG_PEDANTIC

That changes the ABI, so configuring with 'pedantic' would be
incompatible with a normal build.
(The second macro enables extra checks which disallow some GCC
extensions, so is useful for portable code.)

> > resetdb: ./lib/type_info.h:117: const unsigned char&
> > mysqlpp::mysql_ti_sql_type_info_lookup::operator[](const
> > std::type_info&) const: Assertion `map_.find(&ti) != map_.end()'
> > failed.
>

> Appears to be fixed in svn, but please try it yourself since you know
> what this debug mode is and I don't.

Yep, you've fixed it - and no other errors with or without the
libstdc++ debug mode, hooray!

Jon
Thread
invalid iterator in lookups[]Jonathan Wakely28 Dec
  • Re: invalid iterator in lookups[]Warren Young28 Dec
    • Re: invalid iterator in lookups[]Jonathan Wakely28 Dec
      • Re: invalid iterator in lookups[]Warren Young3 Jan