List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 28 2007 9:38am
Subject:Re: patch for bootstrap script
View as plain text
Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> Now I get this output:
>
> + bakefilize
> ./bootstrap: line 48: bakefilize: command not found
> + '[' -n '' ']'
> + '[' -z '' ']'
> + echo BOOTSTRAP 'FAILED!'
> BOOTSTRAP FAILED!
> + echo
>
> + exit 1
>
> which is better, but I think the placement of the set +/-x commands is
> still off.

Its death rattle is less noisy now.

> (not sure about the warnings, but the aclocal error is because I have
> no /usr/local/share/aclocal directory, bakefile isn't installed under
> /usr/local, so I've modified bootstrap to use a BAKEFILE_ROOT dir,
> which I can override:
> BAKEFILE_ROOT=${BAKEFILE_ROOT:-/usr/local}

I've chosen instead to make bootstrap search in likely places for
bakefile.m4.  If it still doesn't work for you, let me know where you
have it installed and I'll add that to the list of places it looks.
Thread
patch for bootstrap scriptJonathan Wakely15 Dec
  • Re: patch for bootstrap scriptWarren Young17 Dec
    • Re: patch for bootstrap scriptJonathan Wakely17 Dec
      • Re: patch for bootstrap scriptWarren Young28 Dec
        • Re: patch for bootstrap scriptJonathan Wakely28 Dec