List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 27 2007 3:54am
Subject:Re: problems in ConnectionPool
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:

> I don't have a good reason for an outsider to drain a pool, but I also
> don't have one for why an outsider shouldn't be allowed to drain a pool.
>  So, I made this method public.

On further consideration, I wonder if clear() shouldn't be overloaded,
with one version being protected and taking a bool "force" parameter.
If force, destroying in-use connections is allowed.  Else, not.
Thread
problems in ConnectionPoolJonathan Wakely22 Dec
  • Re: problems in ConnectionPoolJonathan Wakely22 Dec
    • Re: problems in ConnectionPoolJonathan Wakely22 Dec
  • Re: problems in ConnectionPoolWarren Young27 Dec
    • Re: problems in ConnectionPoolWarren Young27 Dec
      • Re: problems in ConnectionPoolJonathan Wakely27 Dec
        • Re: problems in ConnectionPoolWarren Young28 Dec
    • Re: problems in ConnectionPoolJonathan Wakely27 Dec
      • Re: problems in ConnectionPoolWarren Young3 Jan