List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 27 2007 1:37am
Subject:Re: Simplify RefCountedBuffer
View as plain text
Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> This might be too late for 3.0

I was anxious to get beta 1 out the door primarily so we can start the
process of testing and refinement sooner, not so much to hasten the
final release.  I'm happy to keep MySQL++ in beta (or gamma, or RC...)
status as long as changes of this sort keep coming in.

> I think it's a worthwhile simpification.

Indeed!  I actually mentioned wanting to do this in the initial
announcement of RefCountedPointer, and had it on the wishlist for a
while, but ran into some block and dropped it.  I'm very happy you've
found a way around whatever it was I ran into. :)

Applied mostly as-is, with the standard sort of minor tweaks.
Thread
Simplify RefCountedBufferJonathan Wakely22 Dec
  • Re: Simplify RefCountedBufferWarren Young27 Dec