List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Dawn Date:December 22 2007 7:12pm
Subject:Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to Server
View as plain text
Ok, I think I found the problem... my web host does not allow outside connections to their
mysql databases, I really wish I would have thought have that sooner. But thanks for
everyones help.

MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerBrian Dawn22 Dec
  • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerJonathan Wakely22 Dec
    • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerBrian Dawn22 Dec
      • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerWarren Young22 Dec
        • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerBrian Dawn22 Dec
          • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerWarren Young26 Dec
        • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerBrian Dawn22 Dec