List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 22 2007 5:45am
Subject:Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to Server
View as plain text
Brian Dawn wrote:

> But yes, my database login and name are the same thing, thats just
> how my web host works I guess.

Is there really a slash in these names, or is that some special notation
handled by PHP?  Slashes in these names don't mean anything special to
MySQL++ or the underlying C API.

> As for it getting stuck, it just hangs there for a while then I get
> an unhandled exception error (mysqlpp::ConnectionFailed to be
> specific).

Catch the exception and find out what its what() method says.  It
usually tells you exactly what the problem is.
Thread
MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerBrian Dawn22 Dec
  • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerJonathan Wakely22 Dec
    • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerBrian Dawn22 Dec
      • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerWarren Young22 Dec
        • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerBrian Dawn22 Dec
          • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerWarren Young26 Dec
        • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerBrian Dawn22 Dec