List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Wakely Date:December 22 2007 1:08am
Subject:Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to Server
View as plain text
On 22/12/2007, Brian Dawn <azan00@stripped> wrote:
> Hello I am running windows vista, but the problem also occurs on windows xp. I can
> compile mysql++ programs just fine, however whenever I attempt to connect to my server
> using this line of code
>
> con.connect("mydb/login", "1234.theserver.net", "mydb/login", "mypass");
> (obviously I removed the login info =) )

did you really pass the same value for the user name and the database
name?  is that right?

> it compiles just fine but when I run it it gets stuck on that line of code. I had
> guessed that this means my login information is incorrect, however I know its right as I
> can connect to it using PHP just fine.

what does "gets stuck" mean?  it hangs forever? it gives an error?

Jon
Thread
MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerBrian Dawn22 Dec
  • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerJonathan Wakely22 Dec
    • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerBrian Dawn22 Dec
      • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerWarren Young22 Dec
        • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerBrian Dawn22 Dec
          • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerWarren Young26 Dec
        • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerBrian Dawn22 Dec