List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Dawn Date:December 22 2007 12:02am
Subject:MySQL++ Cannot Connect to Server
View as plain text
Hello I am running windows vista, but the problem also occurs on windows xp. I can compile
mysql++ programs just fine, however whenever I attempt to connect to my server using this
line of code

con.connect("mydb/login", "1234.theserver.net", "mydb/login", "mypass");
(obviously I removed the login info =) )

it compiles just fine but when I run it it gets stuck on that line of code. I had guessed
that this means my login information is incorrect, however I know its right as I can
connect to it using PHP just fine.

MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerBrian Dawn22 Dec
  • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerJonathan Wakely22 Dec
    • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerBrian Dawn22 Dec
      • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerWarren Young22 Dec
        • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerBrian Dawn22 Dec
          • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerWarren Young26 Dec
        • Re: MySQL++ Cannot Connect to ServerBrian Dawn22 Dec