List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 21 2007 2:17am
Subject:Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problem
View as plain text
Jim wrote:
> I got the impression from reading various
> bits about mysql++ that the static parts might be used by some of the
> functions but not others.

Yes, there are uses for SSQLS that don't make use of the two static
member variables.

> wondered if I could could have gotten
> away with defining MYSQLPP_SSQLS_NO_STATICS for everything

Try it and see.
Thread
Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles12 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWilliam F. Dowling12 Dec
Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young12 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles16 Dec
Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young17 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles17 Dec
Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young17 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles17 Dec
RE: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemJoel Fielder17 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemDrew M.18 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles18 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young18 Dec
    • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemJim19 Dec
      • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young19 Dec
        • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemJim20 Dec
          • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young21 Dec