List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Wakely Date:December 20 2007 8:44pm
Subject:Re: reading config options from ~/.my.cnf file
View as plain text
On 20/12/2007, joe shoemaker <joemystery123@stripped> wrote:
> Hello, I need help with MySQL C API to read ~/.my.cnf config options.

Then you should ask on a list for the C API (or the general mysql
list) because this list is for the C++ API.

I see you modify argc/argv to read the options from .my.cnf but you
don't do anything with those arguments, you pass the opt_user,
opt_password, etc. pointers which are still NULL. That would explain
your results.  I expect that chapter of the Dubois book will show you
how to make the code work.

Jon
Thread
reading config options from ~/.my.cnf filejoe shoemaker20 Dec
  • Re: reading config options from ~/.my.cnf fileJonathan Wakely20 Dec