List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 19 2007 4:45pm
Subject:Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problem
View as plain text
Jim wrote:
> What is the purpose of the static elements that are
> eliminated by defining MYSQLPP_SSQLS_NO_STATICS?

Err...you have the source.  :)

I recommend looking at Query::insert(), update(), replace()...

> Or is it require to make ssqls work?

You are wondering if perhaps we put them in there just to annoy you?  :)
Thread
Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles12 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWilliam F. Dowling12 Dec
Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young12 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles16 Dec
Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young17 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles17 Dec
Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young17 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles17 Dec
RE: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemJoel Fielder17 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemDrew M.18 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles18 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young18 Dec
    • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemJim19 Dec
      • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young19 Dec
        • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemJim20 Dec
          • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young21 Dec