List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Simon Pickles Date:December 18 2007 8:07am
Subject:Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problem
View as plain text

Joel Fielder wrote:
> In your ssqls.h file, you can define MYSQLPP_SSQLS_NO_STATICS, then the
> mysql++ includes, then your SSQLS macro, then undefine
> MYSQLPP_SSQLS_NO_STATICS. Keep your multiple inclusion guards.
>
> Then in ssqls.cpp, put the mysql++ includes, then the SSQLS macro.
> Don't include ssqls.h.

Thanks Joel, but this doesn't seem to fit my 'simple' example. I need to
include Class.h from Class.cpp, but Class.h has the ssqls.h included.

Without the ssqls.h in Class.h, I can't use the macro-defined type as a
class member.

I think I will just roll-my-own structs to mirror my SQL tables. I'm out
of time fiddling with these 'labour-saving' macros :)

Thanks for the advice.

Simon

--
Linux Counter: User# 424693

Thread
Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles12 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWilliam F. Dowling12 Dec
Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young12 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles16 Dec
Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young17 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles17 Dec
Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young17 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles17 Dec
RE: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemJoel Fielder17 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemDrew M.18 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles18 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young18 Dec
    • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemJim19 Dec
      • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young19 Dec
        • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemJim20 Dec
          • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young21 Dec