List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Drew M. Date:December 17 2007 11:26pm
Subject:Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problem
View as plain text
Another approach is described here:
http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/6199

I find this a little easier to manage since you have only one place to
manage each macro.

HTH.

On Dec 17, 2007 2:36 PM, Joel Fielder <joel.fielder@stripped> wrote:

> This is how I did it, but maybe my way is "wrong", Warren will tell me
> no doubt :)
>

> In your ssqls.h file, you can define MYSQLPP_SSQLS_NO_STATICS, then the
> mysql++ includes, then your SSQLS macro, then undefine
> MYSQLPP_SSQLS_NO_STATICS. Keep your multiple inclusion guards.
>
> Then in ssqls.cpp, put the mysql++ includes, then the SSQLS macro.
> Don't include ssqls.h.
>
> The macros in the header and the cpp must be identical.
>
> Unless things have changed - I haven't used SSQLS for a while because of
> for_each - that should do it, but I can't speak for your compiler, or
> your linker.
>

> Joel

Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles12 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWilliam F. Dowling12 Dec
Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young12 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles16 Dec
Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young17 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles17 Dec
Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young17 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles17 Dec
RE: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemJoel Fielder17 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemDrew M.18 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles18 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young18 Dec
    • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemJim19 Dec
      • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young19 Dec
        • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemJim20 Dec
          • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young21 Dec