List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joel Fielder Date:December 17 2007 10:36pm
Subject:RE: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problem
View as plain text
This is how I did it, but maybe my way is "wrong", Warren will tell me
no doubt :)

In your ssqls.h file, you can define MYSQLPP_SSQLS_NO_STATICS, then the
mysql++ includes, then your SSQLS macro, then undefine
MYSQLPP_SSQLS_NO_STATICS. Keep your multiple inclusion guards.

Then in ssqls.cpp, put the mysql++ includes, then the SSQLS macro.
Don't include ssqls.h.

The macros in the header and the cpp must be identical.

Unless things have changed - I haven't used SSQLS for a while because of
for_each - that should do it, but I can't speak for your compiler, or
your linker.

Joel

Thread
Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles12 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWilliam F. Dowling12 Dec
Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young12 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles16 Dec
Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young17 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles17 Dec
Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young17 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles17 Dec
RE: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemJoel Fielder17 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemDrew M.18 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemSimon Pickles18 Dec
  • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young18 Dec
    • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemJim19 Dec
      • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young19 Dec
        • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemJim20 Dec
          • Re: Linking errors after moving to SSQLSs, macro problemWarren Young21 Dec