List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gary Anderson Date:December 17 2007 8:49pm
Subject:Problems accessing the server
View as plain text
I'm trying to download the latest libraries for mysql++.  I'm having
intermittent success getting to the web server at  My
browser usually gives me a timeout.  I have tried a couple of times to
tracert to the server.  I get the address at, and can
follow the route to the router.  From
there the next hop should be to the server.  This hop is
timing out most of the time.  Pinging the server by address also gives
me a timeout most of the time.  Is there a problem, or is this just a
REALLY slow link?

Problems accessing the serverGary Anderson17 Dec
  • Re: Problems accessing the serverWarren Young17 Dec