List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gary Anderson Date:December 17 2007 8:49pm
Subject:Problems accessing the server
View as plain text
I'm trying to download the latest libraries for mysql++.  I'm having
intermittent success getting to the web server at tangentsoft.net.  My
browser usually gives me a timeout.  I have tried a couple of times to
tracert to the server.  I get the address at 209.216.249.168, and can
follow the route to the sdtc.ar02.g8-3.americanis.net router.  From
there the next hop should be to the tangentsoft.net server.  This hop is
timing out most of the time.  Pinging the server by address also gives
me a timeout most of the time.  Is there a problem, or is this just a
REALLY slow link?

Thread
Problems accessing the serverGary Anderson17 Dec
  • Re: Problems accessing the serverWarren Young17 Dec