List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 17 2007 1:54pm
Subject:Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer template
View as plain text
Jonathan Wakely wrote:

> Would you mind putting my email address as mysql@stripped instead?

Done.

> On a related subject, I'm happy to re-assign or disclaim any copyright
> I may have on the refcounted code,

Theoretically this would be good, but the history of MySQL++ is tangled
enough that it'd probably be simpler to rewrite it at this point than to
relicense it.  It took me a few weeks of emailing and negotiating to
relicense the manual shortly after I took over, and only a few people
contributed to it.

No, stone soup it is, and stone soup it shall remain.
Thread
Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateWarren Young17 Dec
  • Re: Eyeballs needed on new reference counted pointer templateJonathan Wakely17 Dec