List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 17 2007 2:11pm
Subject:Re: patch for bootstrap script
View as plain text
Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> Should bootstrap be patched like so?

Hmmm, sh logic doesn't work like I thought, apparently.

What we have here is a mix of things which must succeed and things which
don't have to.  Your version makes one of the latter mandatory, which
can make it fail unnecessarily.

I've checked in something that should have the effect you want.  Can you
try it on your bakefile-less system?  I'd rather not remove Bakefile
here just to test that it fails gracefully on such a system.
Thread
patch for bootstrap scriptJonathan Wakely15 Dec
  • Re: patch for bootstrap scriptWarren Young17 Dec
    • Re: patch for bootstrap scriptJonathan Wakely17 Dec
      • Re: patch for bootstrap scriptWarren Young28 Dec
        • Re: patch for bootstrap scriptJonathan Wakely28 Dec