List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 3 2007 7:11pm
Subject:Re: config-win.h redefinition problems
View as plain text
jms295 wrote:
> My problem is that when I try to compile anything
> that uses the my_global.h header I get a handful of macro redefintion errors

MySQL++ #includes the C API headers itself; your code shouldn't.

We actually make it a point not to #include my_global.h, in fact,
because it's incompatible with pretty much any C++ program, including
MySQL++ itself.  Yes, the C API documentation says to #include it, but
you're not using the C API now.  Leave fighting with the C API up to
those of us who work on MySQL++'s internals.
Thread
config-win.h redefinition problemsjms2953 Dec
  • Re: config-win.h redefinition problemsjms2953 Dec
  • Re: config-win.h redefinition problemsWarren Young3 Dec