List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kun Niu Date:December 3 2007 2:24pm
Subject:Re: Annoying question from a noob
View as plain text
Try -L/usr/local/lib

2007/12/3, Warren Young <mysqlpp@etr-usa.com>:
> Michael Sullivan wrote:
> > michael@camille examples $ g++ simple1.cpp -lz -lmysqlclient_r -lmysqlpp
> > -I/usr/local/include/mysql++/ -I/usr/include/mysql -o simple
> > /tmp/ccuuBkDx.o: In function `main':
> > simple1.cpp:(.text+0xbe): undefined reference to `connect_to_db(int,
> > char**, mysqlpp::Connection&, char const*)'
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> The MySQL++ examples weren't designed to be built by hand like this.
> The normal MySQL++ library build also builds the examples.
>
> If you're just trying to figure out how to build a MySQL++ program,
> you've already got it.  The examples have other requirements that you
> needn't bother yourself with.  You can figure it out by studying
> Makefile.simple, but really, it's just details specific to the MySQL++
> examples.

失业
         牛坤
MSN:haoniukun@hotmail.com
Thread
Annoying question from a noobMichael Sullivan2 Dec
  • Re: Annoying question from a noobGraham Reitz2 Dec
    • Re: Annoying question from a noobMichael Sullivan2 Dec
      • Re: Annoying question from a noobddneilson2 Dec
      • Re: Annoying question from a noobWilliam F. Dowling2 Dec
        • Re: Annoying question from a noobMichael Sullivan2 Dec
          • Re: Annoying question from a noobGraham Reitz2 Dec
          • Re: Annoying question from a noobWarren Young3 Dec
            • Re: Annoying question from a noobKun Niu3 Dec
              • Re: Annoying question from a noobWarren Young3 Dec