List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 3 2007 1:56pm
Subject:Re: Still having issues with OS X Leopard even with fink mysql build...
View as plain text
Graham Reitz wrote:

> Also, how do I go about building the mysql++ debug and static
> libraries?

If you really really want it, you can re-run Bakefile to get a
release-only build.  You might also need to pass a custom CXXFLAGS to
configure.  But, this doesn't change much on an *ix system.  The
standard pattern is to build a debug version and then strip it to get
the release version.

There would be a more value to talking about this if we used things like
assert() and other debug-only code, but we don't.
Thread
Still having issues with OS X Leopard even with fink mysql build...Graham Reitz1 Dec
  • Re: Still having issues with OS X Leopard even with fink mysql build...Warren Young1 Dec
    • Re: Still having issues with OS X Leopard even with fink mysql build...Graham Reitz1 Dec
      • Re: Still having issues with OS X Leopard even with fink mysql build...Graham Reitz2 Dec
      • Re: Still having issues with OS X Leopard even with fink mysql build...Warren Young3 Dec