List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graham Reitz Date:December 2 2007 1:43am
Subject:Re: Still having issues with OS X Leopard even with fink mysql build...
View as plain text
The default architecture setting for the release build is "ppc i386",
but it's "i386" for the debug build.  Now the release build of my
application seems to work fine.

Why would the debug build crash using the same code and dylibs?

I gathered more fyi information:

graham-reitzs-macbook-pro:mysql grahamreitz$ file libmysqlclient_r.
15.0.0.dylib
libmysqlclient_r.15.0.0.dylib: Mach-O dynamically linked shared
library i386

graham-reitzs-macbook-pro:lib grahamreitz$ file libmysqlpp.2.3.2.dylib
libmysqlpp.2.3.2.dylib: Mach-O dynamically linked shared library i386

thanks,
graham