List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graham Reitz Date:December 1 2007 5:08pm
Subject:Re: Still having issues with OS X Leopard even with fink mysql build...
View as plain text
libmysqlclient_r.15.0.0.dylib ---> Kind: Mach-O dynamic library.  I
don't see anything about architecture in Get Info

libmysqlpp.2.3.2.dylib ---> Kind: Mach-O dynamic library.  I don't see
anything about architecture in Get Info

I will also ask this question on the Xcode users list.

If I can figure out which architecture these are built for I should be
able to match it up in my project settings.  Do you think this could
cause the strange seg. fault behavior I see in debug mode?  It's weird
that it doesn't complain about architecture in debug mode.

I am probably missing something.

Also, how do I go about building the mysql++ debug and static
libraries?  Are there switches in the config script for that?

Thanks again for your help.

graham