List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graham Reitz Date:December 1 2007 6:18am
Subject:Still having issues with OS X Leopard even with fink mysql build...
View as plain text
The debug build still seg faults on the Query destructor.  I thought I
would try a release build and received the following linker warnings:

ld: warning in /sw/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient_r.dylib, file is not of
required architecture
ld: warning in /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/local/lib/
libmysqlpp.dylib, file is not of required architecture

"mysqlpp::ResUse::~ResUse()", referenced from
mysqlpp::Result::~Result()in main.o mysqlpp::Result::~Result()in main.o
"vtable for mysqlpp::ResUse", referenced from: __ZTVN7mysqlpp6ResUseE
$non_lazy_ptr in main.o
"mysqlpp::Connection::query()", referenced from: _main in main.o

It sounds like the mysqlpp dylib was not built correctly(?).  I used
the standard build directions right out of the UNIX.readme.

Any help would be really appreciated.

thanks,
graham

Thread
Still having issues with OS X Leopard even with fink mysql build...Graham Reitz1 Dec
  • Re: Still having issues with OS X Leopard even with fink mysql build...Warren Young1 Dec
    • Re: Still having issues with OS X Leopard even with fink mysql build...Graham Reitz1 Dec
      • Re: Still having issues with OS X Leopard even with fink mysql build...Graham Reitz2 Dec
      • Re: Still having issues with OS X Leopard even with fink mysql build...Warren Young3 Dec