List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 26 2007 2:50pm
Subject:Re: Application hangs at Result call to at()...
View as plain text
Graham Reitz wrote:
> Also, I receive a EXC_BAD_ACCESS, which leads me to believe I have a
> pointer that is screwed up.

Run your program under some kind of memory debugger.  I know valgrind
doesn't work on OS X, but at least Electric Fence should work.

> This started happening when I upgraded to Leopard.

It could just be that the new Address Space Randomization feature is
ticking a bug that other platforms are letting slide.  If not that, then
perhaps some sizeism problem, now that there's not much 32-bitness left
in OS X any more.
Thread
Application hangs at Result call to at()...Graham Reitz24 Nov
  • Re: Application hangs at Result call to at()...Graham Reitz24 Nov
    • Re: Application hangs at Result call to at()...Graham Reitz24 Nov
      • Re: Application hangs at Result call to at()...Graham Reitz24 Nov
      • Re: Application hangs at Result call to at()...Warren Young26 Nov
  • RE: Application hangs at Result call to at()...Jim Wallace26 Nov
    • Re: Application hangs at Result call to at()...Graham Reitz26 Nov