List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 26 2007 1:49pm
Subject:Re: mysql_thread_id() ??
View as plain text
James Vanns wrote:
> I can't find anything in the Connection object that returns the MySQL
> thread ID. Can it be added as a method please?

It should appear in v3.

> Or do I simply have to update my library version?

The only thing newer than what's on the web page is in svn, and it
doesn't have this method, either.

Rather than wait for me to release v3, it's an easy enough thing to add
yourself, then recompile the library.  Yeah, you'll have a nonstandard
version of the library, but it's not likely there'll be another 2.3.x
before 3.0, so your next update will pick up a compatible change.
Thread
mysql_thread_id() ??James Vanns23 Nov
  • Re: mysql_thread_id() ??Warren Young26 Nov