List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:António Santos Date:November 19 2007 12:03pm
Subject:How to insert binary data from an array of bytes
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm having some difficulties in inserting binary data to mysql.
I have an array of bytes (unsigned char[]) and I want to insert those
bytes into a table.
How can I do that? The provided example doesn't help me that much
because it uses binary data read from a file.

Thanks,

António Santos

Thread
How to insert binary data from an array of bytesAntónio Santos19 Nov
  • Re: How to insert binary data from an array of bytesJohn Gehring19 Nov
  • Re: How to insert binary data from an array of bytesWarren Young19 Nov