List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David A. Betz Date:November 17 2007 5:58pm
Subject:Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSS
View as plain text
> I've never tried to build Bakefile that way, nor have I seen reports on
> the Bakefile mailing list of people doing it successfully, but it
> wouldn't surprise me to learn that this doesn't work correctly.

For some reason, the bakefile website identifies this process for generating rpms
(http://www.bakefile.org/download.html):

	Binary RPM packages are not provided.
	You can easily build them yourself by running the following
	command: rpmbuild -ta bakefile-0.2.2.tar.gz

Installing building binaries from bakefile-0.2.2.tar.gz did work well.

I did not find mention in "8. Incompatible Library Changes" that the Query::success method
had been obsoleted in favor of operator bool ().

When using the patched version of mysql++, I was writing

	row["assigned_staff_nid"].get_null<int,mysqlpp::NullisNull>()

Am I correct that with the svn version this becomes simply

	row["assigned_staff_nid"]

and that this returns a mysqlpp::Null< Type, Behavior >::Null ?

-Dave Betz

Thread
Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWaba4 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSChris Frey4 Feb
    • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWaba4 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young6 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young5 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSddneilson7 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young7 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSDavid A. Betz14 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young14 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSDavid A. Betz17 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young18 Nov