List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Landrum Date:November 16 2007 3:52am
Subject:317 Linker Errors Visual Studio 2005 Windows XP 64-bit Round 2 more clues.
View as plain text
Hello again friendly developers,
Sorry to say that I screwed up with my subscription and only
subscribed to the digest so I wasn't able to respond to the response
to my first email
which I found via my trip to the lists.mysql.com page ^_^.

I checked everything in my linker and compiler settings. I find that
my paths for the compiler are just fine and
it would seem that my paths to the linker are actually fine as well
due to some revelations from turning on verbose mode
with the linker.
WARNING: This is a wall of text it is only the attempt to build mysqlpp.dll

You should notice that it is finding the libmysql.lib so my paths
should be correct (or that I am reading the output wrong).
Not that this is necessarily good because it's probably beyond my
capabilities to fix.
Sorry about having to make a new mail. Here is the link finally.
http://pastebin.com/m69f8a320
Thanks to the folks at pastebin!!!

Thanks again for any help,
John Landrum