List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 14 2007 1:14pm
Subject:Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSS
View as plain text
David A. Betz wrote:
> On Fedora 8 x86_64, installing bakefile by downloading
> bakefile-0.2.2.tar.gz and then performing
>
> 	rpmbuild -ta bakefile-0.2.2.tar.gz

I've never tried to build Bakefile that way, nor have I seen reports on
the Bakefile mailing list of people doing it successfully, but it
wouldn't surprise me to learn that this doesn't work correctly.

> [1/3] generating mingw from ./mysql++.bkl
> Usage: bakefile.py [options] inputfile.bkl
>
> bakefile.py: error: unknown format 'mingw'

I'm using a recent svn version from after the 0.2.2 release, and I can
generate MinGW Makefiles with Bakefile.  Lacking evidence to the
contrary, my guess is that the rpmbuild process didn't pick up all the
built files.

I say, build and install Bakefile straight from the sources.  Or at
least, use the spec file included with Bakefile instead of relying on
rpmbuild to figure out the rules implicitly.
Thread
Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWaba4 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSChris Frey4 Feb
    • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWaba4 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young6 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young5 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSddneilson7 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young7 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSDavid A. Betz14 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young14 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSDavid A. Betz17 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young18 Nov