List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 10 2007 3:11am
Subject:Re: Issues with multi-queries
View as plain text
Paul Martin wrote:
> I read through the comments in query.h as well and that restated it.

Actually, that form isn't for human consumption directly.  The reference
manual is generated from these specially-formatted comments, so it's
easier to read it there.

	http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/doc/html/refman/

> next time I'll RTFM a little more closely.

That's always good, but also, follow the examples.  If the examples do
something, don't just remove it if you're not certain why it's there.

Put another way: I've actively tried to cut the code in the examples
down as far as I can to make them as simple as possible.  What's left is
all essential, in one way or another.  No fluff.

> With that in mind, if I am calling query.execute() instead of store()
> how do I consume the rest of the results?

You don't, so don't do that.  More FM to R:

http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/doc/html/userman/tutorial.html#id2839723

Thread
Issues with multi-queriesPaul Martin7 Nov
  • Re: Issues with multi-queriesWarren Young7 Nov
  • Re: Issues with multi-queriesPaul Martin7 Nov
    • Re: Issues with multi-queriesWarren Young7 Nov
  • Re: Issues with multi-queriesPaul Martin8 Nov
    • Re: Issues with multi-queriesWarren Young8 Nov
      • Re: Issues with multi-queriesMaarten Schrijvers8 Nov
  • Re: Issues with multi-queriesPaul Martin8 Nov
    • Re: Issues with multi-queriesWarren Young10 Nov
  • Re: Issues with multi-queriesPaul Martin10 Nov
    • Re: Issues with multi-queriesWarren Young10 Nov
  • RE: Issues with multi-queriesIan Daysh12 Nov
    • Re: Issues with multi-queriesWarren Young13 Nov