List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 7 2007 7:44pm
Subject:Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSS
View as plain text
ddneilson wrote:
> I just tried checking this out of the svn and noticed that the
> ./configure script seems to be missing from the repository.

It's a generated file, not an original source file, so it's not in the
repo on purpose.  (It's generated from configure.ac and config/* by
autoconf.)  Run the bootstrap script to generate it and all the other
stuff you normally see in a tarball.

Read the HACKERS file for more on this sort of thing.  You'll also
undoubtedly have to install Bakefile, for example.
Thread
Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWaba4 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSChris Frey4 Feb
    • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWaba4 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young6 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young5 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSddneilson7 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young7 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSDavid A. Betz14 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young14 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSDavid A. Betz17 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young18 Nov