List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ddneilson Date:November 7 2007 6:00pm
Subject:Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSS
View as plain text
<quote>
Anyone reading this who wants to use Null<T> types in SSQLSes: please
try this and report to the list if it doesn't work.  This is a very
invasive patch, and I'm not convinced it's completely kosher.  You can
check out the svn version of MySQL++ like so:

	svn co svn://svn.gna.org/svn/mysqlpp/trunk mysqlp
</quote>

Hi there,
 I just tried checking this out of the svn and noticed that the ./configure script seems
to be missing from the repository.

-Daniel

Thread
Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWaba4 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSChris Frey4 Feb
    • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWaba4 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young6 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young5 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSddneilson7 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young7 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSDavid A. Betz14 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young14 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSDavid A. Betz17 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young18 Nov