List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 24 2007 11:25am
Subject:Re: Problem with "mysqlpp:Result"
View as plain text
ALeX wrote:
> I have this little problem, if i use this code of exemple:
> if (res) {
> 		mysqlpp::Row row;
> 		mysqlpp::Row::size_type i;
> 		for (i = 0; row = res.at(i); ++i) {
> 			cout << '\t' << row.at(0) << endl;
> 		}
> 	}
> My executable stop with "This application has requested the Runtime to
> terminate it in an unusual way.Please contact the application's
> support team for more information."

Read the sections in the user manual on exceptions.  You're copying code
from the simple{1,2} examples, which disable all exceptions, into a
program which leaves exceptions enabled, which is the default.
Therefore, the program dies the moment anything goes wrong because
you're not catching the exceptions.
Thread
Problem with "mysqlpp:Result"ALeX24 Oct
  • Re: Problem with "mysqlpp:Result"Warren Young24 Oct
  • Re: Problem with "mysqlpp:Result"Guowen Han24 Oct