List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 24 2007 11:01am
Subject:Re: MySQL++ and Gentoo
View as plain text
Daniel wrote:
> On a side note, it would be nice to have better documentation in the
> example files themselves.

This is the purpose of the Tutorial chapter in the user manual.

> new classes, especially trying to figure out how mysql++ selects the
> database, which I later found out was in util.h, but again, there's
> not much commenting.

The problem is that the util module has two purposes.  First, to hold
stuff common to all examples, so they don't have to repeat a lot of
code, so that the bit that's different about each example is easier to
see.  Second, to hold code that isn't germane to learning MySQL++, such
as the command line parsing stuff.
Thread
MySQL++ and GentooDaniel22 Oct
  • Re: MySQL++ and GentooWarren Young23 Oct
    • Re: MySQL++ and GentooMichael Hanselmann23 Oct
      • Re: MySQL++ and GentooDaniel23 Oct
        • Re: MySQL++ and GentooWarren Young24 Oct
      • Re: MySQL++ and GentooWarren Young24 Oct
        • Re: MySQL++ and GentooMichael Hanselmann24 Oct
          • Re: MySQL++ and GentooChris Frey23 May
            • Re: MySQL++ and GentooWarren Young27 Nov