List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 22 2007 9:46pm
Subject:Re: myqlpp.dll is not a valid windows image installation problems
View as plain text
JJ Harrison wrote:

> "The application or DLL C:\Dev-Cpp\Bin\mysqlpp.dll is not a valid Windows
> image. Please check this against your installation diskette."

I'm assuming you actually built that DLL yourself, as opposed to copying
it from somewhere?  If so, since MySQL++ has been known to build with
MinGW -- search the archives -- there may be something wrong with your
build system.

Also, try removing Dev-Cpp from the equation: build it from the command
line with just the MinGW tools.
Thread
myqlpp.dll is not a valid windows image installation problemsJJ Harrison21 Oct
  • Re: myqlpp.dll is not a valid windows image installation problemsWarren Young22 Oct
    • RE: myqlpp.dll is not a valid windows image installation problemsJJ Harrison24 Oct