List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:JJ Harrison Date:October 21 2007 12:21am
Subject:myqlpp.dll is not a valid windows image installation problems
View as plain text
I have installed (almost?) mysql++ for dev-c++ (mingw).

The test applications I try compile successfully and find all the right
library and header files. However whenever I try and run any of the example
programs, they crash immediately. Running Dev-C++ in debug mode, I get the
error:

"The application or DLL C:\Dev-Cpp\Bin\mysqlpp.dll is not a valid Windows
image. Please check this against your installation diskette."

What do I need to do that I am missing?

If it is any help I can get C programs using the mysql library to compile
and run successfully.

Thanks in advance
--
JJ Harrison
Noodle_snacks@stripped

Thread
myqlpp.dll is not a valid windows image installation problemsJJ Harrison21 Oct
  • Re: myqlpp.dll is not a valid windows image installation problemsWarren Young22 Oct
    • RE: myqlpp.dll is not a valid windows image installation problemsJJ Harrison24 Oct