List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrej van der Zee Date:October 12 2007 6:58am
Subject:libxml++ in CGI scipt breaks Apache connection
View as plain text
Hi,

I am sorry if this already has been asked...

I am trying to use libxml++ to parse XML-requests in a
CGI script. The problem is that somehow the connection
is broken in the xmlpp::Node::find(xpath) method and
then I get a ".Premature end of script headers:
mbrace.cgi" message in my Apache log.

Does the library raise any SIGPIPE signal? Is this a
known issue? More important, what is the best thing to
solve this issue? Blocking all signals in the
main-thread didn't work out for me.

Thanks,
Andrej

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/
Thread
libxml++ in CGI scipt breaks Apache connectionAndrej van der Zee12 Oct
  • Re: libxml++ in CGI scipt breaks Apache connectionMaarten Schrijvers12 Oct