List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 12 2007 6:07am
Subject:Re: InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally!
View as plain text
John Gehring wrote:

> I notice in the mysql++ code that mysql_library_end() is not called, but it
> seems that the mysql embedded documentation states that this function should
> be called. Can anyone shed some light on this?

So far as I know, you're the first to ever care to use MySQL++ with the
embeddable MySQL engine.  Because of that, no one is likely to fix this
for you.  Patches thoughtfully considered.
Thread
InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally!John Gehring11 Oct
  • Re: InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally!Warren Young12 Oct