List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 3 2007 5:36pm
Subject:Re: Using a template query does not work
View as plain text
Maarten Schrijvers wrote:

> I had to increase column 'item' from char(20) to char(22) - "Nuerenberger
> Bratwurst" is 22 characters ;) ,

I was aware that it truncated that column, but I never really considered
it a bug, probably because it's "just" an example.  Maybe I'll fix it
for v3.
Thread
Using a template query does not workMaarten Schrijvers27 Sep
  • Re: Using a template query does not workWarren Young28 Sep
    • Re: Using a template query does not workMaarten Schrijvers2 Oct
      • Re: Using a template query does not workWarren Young2 Oct
        • Re: Using a template query does not workMaarten Schrijvers3 Oct
          • Re: Using a template query does not workWarren Young3 Oct