List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 28 2007 2:52am
Subject:Re: Using a template query does not work
View as plain text
Maarten Schrijvers wrote:

> String^ prev = ToUCS2(qInsRel.preview().c_str()); //using this in a
> messagebox to see what the query looks like...This is my last breakpoint
> before things go wrong

You must pass parameters to preview() when using template queries.  In
this case, pass the same parameters you passed to execute().  It doesn't
keep the assembled query in memory, it rebuilds it each time at need.
preview() without arguments only works with fixed queries.
Thread
Using a template query does not workMaarten Schrijvers27 Sep
  • Re: Using a template query does not workWarren Young28 Sep
    • Re: Using a template query does not workMaarten Schrijvers2 Oct
      • Re: Using a template query does not workWarren Young2 Oct
        • Re: Using a template query does not workMaarten Schrijvers3 Oct
          • Re: Using a template query does not workWarren Young3 Oct