List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jack Monflower Date:September 27 2007 2:13am
Subject:Re: query does not affect database
View as plain text
Hi Warren,

Thanks for your (and Jim's) e-mail. Apparently the problem was mixing
exception and return codes together (I opened the connection with false, but
expected exceptions to be thrown. They weren't thrown, even though my query
resulted in an error).

It seems to be working now. Thanks again for your time.